This policy covers the treatment of personal information that has been collected when you access Spot. Rest assured while joining hands with Spot Philippines, any personal information offered by you, will only be shared further with your consent, otherwise not. Spot ensures that your privacy is guarded well by fulfilling all the legal obligations.
- While submitting your personal information such as name, email address & the likes, you explicitly express your consent to gather, use & reveal it by agreeing to the terms of this policy.
How is the information collected?
Spot PH generally sticks to the informations that are facilitated by you voluntarily while accessing to its website. All the information gathered during registration of a new account, participation in any contest, signing up for the newsletter, submitting of a feedback, for receiving electronic services or subscribing to any similar services, is offered by the users. They might be requested to enter their personal details like email addresses, phone numbers, name, age, gender, residential address, interests, birthdays and other related information for availing the benefits offered by Spot PH through the above mentioned services.
Some pieces of general information are automatically obtained by Spot PH that might not be in the knowledge of the users. Those non-personal informations are collected in the following manners:
Cookies Policy: Spot utilizes ‘cookies’ to keep your experiences customized by getting an understanding of its site usage and serve better content by prioritizing the preferences of different users. It is also used to monitor the display of ads, pattern of usage of the website, provide editorial views & to keep track of subscription requests. Be mindful that the all such accumulated data can be shared with the potential and actual business partners, advertising agencies and other third parties strictly for business purposes.
- Third party users: Sometimes Spot may allow its business affiliates to collect cookies or set similar techniques to gather it on their behalf. However, it doesn’t have control over how they utilize the cookies derived by such means.
- Whenever you visit Spot Philippines, our server saves your IP address along with keeping a record of the pages you visited on this website, the ads seen & clicked on by you, your demographic settings, devices used, kind of browser, search terms used & other similar activities. This data is used to accelerate the performance of Spot and linked with its rules whenever necessary, to protect our website and the interest of the users.
- The third party tracking tools adopted on Spot Philippines draw non-personal informations from the users and outside the jurisdiction of Spot.
How is this information utilized?
Take a view of the points mentioned below to know what the aggregated data is used for:
To provide you updates, information, notifications or announcements of services, promotions, special offers, apart from showing its business partners and/or advertisers’ content.
To deliver a customized browsing experience to its users by identifying their interests & likes, improve the performance of Spot Philippines and present an answer for your queries.
All the data gathered by above mentioned means might be used for marketing purposes by Spot and it reserves the right to share the non-personal info to the third parties at its sole discretion.
- The information provided by you through surveys, emails, polls or submitted for editorial causes can be reused by Spot Philippines in trade media, advertising or can be published offline or/and online.
Right to Unsubscribe/Opt-out:
Unfortunately, if you wish to discontinue availing our services or put a pause on further collection and disclosure of data by Spot, then these steps can be taken for the same:
Follow the unsubscribing instructions to opt out from receiving our regular updates. However, Spot agrees never to disclose your email for any purposes whatsoever to the third parties without your consent.
For cancellation of the registration, you can inform us about the same through email@example.com.
Be mindful that if you still choose to procure any services which require us to share your information to the third parties, then the above mentioned choices will not be complied with.
How do we protect your personal information?
Spot Philippines takes all the appropriate measures to secure the personal information of its users from any unauthorized access or risks arising from similar situations. You’re the sole entity to know your password and Spot will ask for your password to get access to your account. It sternly prohibits you to disclose your account details to anyone, if so, Spot can’t be held responsible for any losses or damages occurred by the non-compliance from your end.
Spot Philippines is not suitable for the use by children under the age of 13 until their parents or elders are involved. If an account appears to be developed by a child on Spot, then it will be deleted without further ado. For filing deletion request for a minor, a guardian might’ve to verify their identity and draft a request through firstname.lastname@example.org. Be assured that the personal details of your child will be revealed to the third parties.
Spot contains the right to bring changes or update this policy from time to time to satisfy the legal standards. Any substantial policy change related to the usage of your personal data will be announced beforehand. By agreeing to the updated terms, you’ll be bound by the modified policy.
Contact Spot Philippines
For any inquiries regarding your personal data held by Spot, contact us on
6F,7F & 8F Robinsons Cybergate Center Tower 3,
Robinsons Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St.
Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines